After the huge success of the Chocolate Stuffed Banana, here is another gourmet recipe for your next camping trip, the Orange Chocolate Cake!
The Orange Chocolate Cake ~ A Campfire Favorite
- Choose an orange to your liking.
- Slice the top of the orange and keep it aside.
- Using a spoon scoop out all of its content.
- Make sure it is empty. Since we do not like waste, take this opportunity to prepare a sangria.
- Get your favorite cake mix and pour it into the orange.
- Tip!: The cake-in-a-cup packages are very useful in camping since you only add milk. Use one per orange.
- Second tip (lucky you!): If you really really like chocolate add some chocolate chunks into the mix, shush! don’t tell anyone.
- Put the top back on the orange.
- Wrap the orange in foil.
- Put it in the fire, taking care to make a bump indicating where the top is and avoid a mess.
- Wait 15 minutes and voilà! Enjoy and thank me later!
Click on the image below for an easy print out you can save for yourself: