– En français svp! –
Here’s my new favorite camping recipe: The Chocolate Stuffed Banana! Try it and treat your taste buds to this delightful chocolate filled banana!
- Choose a banana to your liking.
- Place the banana on a piece of foil.
- Using a knife make an incision along the banana.
- Once you have mastered the art of surgery, open the banana.
- Get your favorite chocolates and stuff the banana. I would suggest getting real chocolate (of course my choice would be dark chocolate).
- Once the banana filled to capacity fold foil over and seal all edges.
- Throw this banana in the fire!
- Wait 15 minutes then remove from heat and let it cool a bit.
- And voilà! I admit the presentation isn’t great, even disgusting, but what a delight!
Click on the image below for an easy print out you can save for yourself: